Call for Artists: LAAA's Artist Screening
OPEN TO ALL SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ARTISTS
ONLINE SUBMISSION: DEADLINE 9/11/14
Los Angeles Art Association (LAAA) is pleased to announce LAAA's next artist screening, now available for online submission.
LAAA programs include:
- Mentoring opportunities pairing young artists with established artists
- Ongoing career preparedness and workplace readiness workshops for artists
- Panel discussions with celebrated artists and art historians
- Film & Video 825: Ongoing screenings of local and nationally recognized video artists' work
- LAAA artist sponsorships for economically disadvantaged artists
- Peer review groups: Ongoing artist driven peer-critique groups
- Public art classes: Ongoing studio art classes for beginners and maturing artists
- Ongoing international cultural exchange opportunities for LAAA artists
Submission Rules & Guidelines
Open to all emerging artists living in the U.S. Entries must be recent work created within the last three years.
All media. No craft or functional art. Video must be under 10 minutes in duration. For video, please upload to YouTube, Vimeo or your preferred video sharing site. Then copy and paste the URL in the appropriate fields
$35 for up to 5 entries. Entry fees are non-refundable.
Images must be under 1MB. Complete the online form below by September 11, 2014, 5p.
Artists may also submit via mail or hand delivery. Please click the button above to access the offline submission form.
LAAA artist membership
If accepted, LAAA artist membership dues are $290 a year, prorated to $105 for September 2014.