CALL FOR ARTISTS
LAAA Artist Screening
Submit to Los Angeles Art Association's Membership Screening. The deadline to submit is May 14, 2016
Click here to submit online
About LAAA Artist Membership
Prorated membership dues for May 2016 are $225 (annual membership dues are $290). LAAA Artist Members are required to serve 8 hours a year. You may waive this requirement by paying a $80 yearly volunteer waiver fee.
LAAA Programs include
- Opportunities to submit your work to LAAA gallery exhibitions and have your work reviewed by a diverse group of art professionals.
- Mentoring opportunities pairing young artists with established artists.
- Ongoing career preparedness and workplace readiness workshops for artists.
- Panel discussions with celebrated artists and art historians.
- Film & Video 825: Ongoing screenings of local and nationally recognized video artists' work.
- LAAA Artist Sponsorships for economically disadvantaged artists.
- Ongoing international cultural exchange opportunities for LAAA artists.
Submission Rules & Guidelines
Open to all emerging artists living in the U.S. Entries must be recent work created within the last three years.
All media. No craft or functional art. Video must be under 10 minutes in duration. For video, please upload to YouTube or Vimeo. Then copy and paste the URL in the appropriate fields.
- Entry Fees
$35 for up to 5 entries. Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Online Submissions
Images must be under 1 MB. Complete the online form by Saturday, May 14, 2016, 5p. You will receive an email, confirming the committee's decision by May 17, 2016.
- Offline Submissions
Artists may also submit via mail or hand delivery. Please click here for offline submission form.