My GOAL, as an ‘emerging artist’, is to create and sell original composition rich storytelling paintings, using exotic figures, storyscapes and handmade paints.
Leonardo DaVinci, became my career role model, during my study of his work, at the Universita Internazionale Dell'Arte, Firenze, Italia (1972-73).
His art and inventions motivated my lifelong study of Art and Engineering.
- Academic Education completed for Art and Engineering (1972-1985).
- Invited Exhibitor at the "American Painters in Paris" Art Show (1975).
- Completed curriculum for Bachelor of Fine Arts - Painting (1976).
- Aerospace Engineering PhD awarded by University of Colorado (1985).
Art Business at "Rod Cusic Fine Artist", website: rodcusic.com (2014)
- Recent exhibits at Santa Barbara, Manhattan Beach and Palos Verdes.
Achieving my GOAL depends on mastery of skills to create and sell art.
LAAA membership, mentoring, career preparation and other opportunities, may build a full skill set for this emerging artist to succeed as an Art Master!